Orthopedic Digital Pre-Operative Planning & Templating Software
OmniOrtho’s patented scaling and planning wizards for joint replacement automate the templating procedure, simplify the process and improve accuracy. OmniOrtho is used in more hospitals worldwide than any other digital planning solution, and can be launched within OmniVue® software with one click.
OmniOrtho’s one-click scaling allows for quick and accurate calibration of the image when using a radiographic marker. Alternatively, an estimated oversize percentage can be entered.
OmniOrtho contains a number of unique wizards. These are digital frameworks which can be positioned over key bony landmarks. Assessments made by the wizards are used to size and position the digital templates. OmniOrtho’s toolset enables a wide variety of anatomical measurements and assessments to be carried out including osteotomy planning.
OmniOrtho recommends positions and sizes of templates if the planning wizards have been used. Adjustments can easily be made by clicking through the sets of template options or by moving them manually. Alternatively, manual sizing and positioning of the digital template can be carried out, as if it were an acetate.
A comprehensive report, including templated images is produced. This can be printed, saved back to the PACS, saved to CD or saved locally.
- Supports joint replacement, trauma, osteotomy, pediatrics
- Quick to learn and easy to use, even for those with limited IT skills
- QuickScale™, one click scaling for improved quality of measurements and increased accuracy
- Contains a unique set of planning wizards which guide the user through the templating process
- Provides access to an unrivalled library of high quality digital templates developed in conjunction with the orthopaedic implant manufacturers. This library is managed and updated by Omni-Ortho
- Integrated into PACS, network and web deployed, or stand alone
- Flexible licensing options - concurrent or floating licenses, workstation, named user
- Comprehensive reports can be generated. Part numbers for the planned prostheses are recorded and can be used to help with ordering and inventory
- Reports can be saved for storing and viewing at any location
- German, Dutch, Spanish and French versions available
- Stand alone workstation software
- Library of digital templates from major orthopaedic implant manufacturers
- Comprehensive reports can be generated for storage and viewing