FujiFilm FDR D-EVO is a portable flat panel detector (FPD) that introduces an
intelligent alternative for analog-to-digital conversions. With quick image availability
and short cycle times, FujiFilm FDR D-EVO will improve efficiency and reduce patient
waiting without compromising image quality, flexibility or reliability.
- Currently Analog or CR?
Just plug and play. The FujiFilm FDR D-EVO easily slides into any existing bucky and
can be used for tabletop exams, too. Since the bucky isn't altered, standard cassettes
can still be used on demand.
- Already have Fujifilm's CR?
FujiFilm FDR D-EVO's FDX Console connects to existing FCR and features a user
interface consistent with Fujifilm's Flash IIP, making integration and training quick
and easy. Additionally, images processed on other FujiFilm FCR devices can be
combined seamlessly at FujiFilm FDR D-EVO's FDX Console within one exam screen,
further simplifying workflow and maintaining consistency.
- Already Using DR?
FujiFilm FDR D-EVO is a great complement to any DR room. It's ideal for
cross-table lateral exams such as hips and decubitus views. It's also well-suited
for unsteady patients who aren't able to stand from their wheelchairs, or stretcher
patients who require critical images like AP chest or even extremity exams.
Key benefits of the FujiFilm FDR D-EVO include:
- Fits standard cassette holders
- Fits standard bucky devices
- Consistent, stable power and network connectivity
- 5 second image previews and 9 second cycle times
- Weighs only 6 pounds
Start-up Speed: (At normal operation)
- 6 min. or less: when connecting only one flat panel sensor
- 8 min. or less: when connecting two flat panel sensors
- 3 min. or less: when connecting only one flat panel sensor (At emergency speed)
- 3.5 min. or less: when connecting two flat panel sensors (At emergency speed)
Preview Display Speed: Minimum 3 sec
Processed Image Display Speed: 8 sec or less (after exposure)
- Front chest (120kV 4mAs ~ approx 20mR) - minimum 9 sec
- Front cervical (approx 56mR) - minimum 9 sec
Film Output Time: Approx 80 sec with DryPix 7000 console advance
Exposure Size: 2304 x 2880 pixels
Dimensions: Width: 18.11" Depth: 15.11" Height: .55"
Weight: 6.17 lbs (without cable)
Power Requirements: AC 100V-AC240V (+/- 10%)
|Type of System||Retrofit System|
|Type of DR||Tethered DR Panel|
|Practice Field||Chiropractic/Pulmonary, Dental, Hospital/Surgery/Trauma, Orthopedic/Urgent Care, Podiatry, Veterinary|